Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday's Bi's, Tri's, & Night 1 of Kayla Itsines

OOPS.

Welp, after a, like, month and a half hiatus (of blogging and pretty much going to the gym), I'MMMM BAAAAACK.

After I went to the beach, my gym trips and home-cooked meals started to dwindle.... I lost touch, and my body shows it.

I recently discovered Kayla Itsines and fell in love with her program and the results I've seen from girls who have tried it. Her program is circuit based and HOLY HELL it is hard. Two circuits, four exercises, seven minutes. It's a 12 week program and I am SO excited to get through it.

Here is the outcome of night one.

Since apparently the entire NC State student body decided to head to the gym in the 26 degree weather, we did the workout in a racquetball room. Yeah.

On top of that, we completed a bi's and tri's workout beforehand! 

A

No comments:

Post a Comment