Saturday, September 13, 2014

Friday Legs & Abs

Happy Friday! Let's make your legs fall off.

This workout powered by...wait for it....me! I am only capable of writing leg workouts. It's a residual curse from my soccer days. 

-Barbell Deadlifts 50lbs 4x15
-One-Legged Dumbbell Deadlifts 40lbs total 4x15
Start with desired weight at
your side and balance on one
foot.
slowly lean forward while
straightening your back leg,
keeping the weight at the center.















-Squats 20lbs 4x12 
     Disclaimer: I have a bum knee and heavily weighted squats hurt
Superset: 
-Leg Extension 55lbs 4x12
-Leg Curl 55lbs 4x12

-Calf Raises on Seated Leg Press 90lbs 3x20

Superset:
-Decline Sit Ups 3x20
-Decline Russian Twists 3x20

-Hanging Leg Raises 3x12
No abs yet, but less flab!
I had ACL surgery FIVE years ago and my legs still aren't
back to where they were pre-surgery. Left is
surgery knee.






















A

No comments:

Post a Comment