Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This is Not the First

Hey there.

Welcome to the one millionth time that I've tried to blog. Sometimes I just don't like the URL and title I've chosen, other times I don't like the topics I've chosen to write about and want to start fresh. Welp, here I am again. This is my second time doing a fitness blog, I ruined the first one by trying to cater too hard to what other people want to read. This time, it's one hundred percent for me.

So more or less, welcome to my fitness journal made public.

I am horrible at working out. I don't know many exercises, and I'm a noob in the kitchen. Luckily, I live with a nutrition graduate who is filling in her free time by blogging her lifestyle. This blog is really just a little sister to hers. Seeing her workouts and meals come to life on someone other than herself. To read her blog, Meanwhile Nutrition, click HEREEEEE.

Like the title of this blog states, I work for a beer company. One of the largest and most well known in the world. This is my balance of "bars", per se. The bars I work in, and the bars I pick up and put down.

Enjoy.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment