Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday's Back, Bi's, and Door-of-hell Cardio

The date of this day alone was a motivator in itself.
Never Forget.

This morning, my personal trainer boyfriend texted me telling me he hit his personal best mile time of nine minutes. He is 250lbs of college-football-playing muscle, and nine minutes is amazing for him, and I know it's only going to get better. He challenged me to run my best mile.

So I did.

And I surprised even myself.


I haven't run that fast of a mile since HIGH SCHOOL. Go me!

Today's workout, brought to you by Meanwhile Nutrition (Click Me)
Via Meanwhile Nutrition
I ended today's workout with 30 minutes on the Arc Trainer's weight loss workout, level 7.
Then 15 minutes in the sauna <3

What. Are. Biceps? I guess we'll find out.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment