Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday's Tris & Chest

"On Wednesday we work chest and tri's."

This workout is brought to you by Meanwhile Nutrition by Chelsea M (<--click her name to see her blog), literally screenshot-ed from her site. 

via Meanwhile Nutrition (<--click)

Let me reiterate. I am not making up my own workouts, or stealing from someone else. I live with a NUTRITION GRADUATE. Like I've stated before, she is the brain behind almost every workout, meal, and nutrition fact that I have in my head. This blog is her workouts/lifestyle put to work on someone other than herself. It isn't really for anyone else, either. If you come across it and read it, great. But this is mostly a journal for me to track my progress and hold myself accountable.

Rant over.

My arms are dead. 
Wait, I have muscles there?


No comments:

Post a Comment