Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Monday's Cardio and Abs

Someday's you just don't have it in you.

I struggled hardcore to even make it to the gym today (thank God for pre-workout), and when I was there, I had no motivation to do any type of weight exercise. I drank quite a bit this weekend and strayed a little from my diet, so I decided to do cardio to burn off some calories and abs to just make me feel better about myself.

60 minutes on the Arc Trainer weight loss program, level 7.

Today's workout brought to you by Meanwhile Nutrition (no surprise there). Click the name to see her post about this workout! (and a cute pic of our dogs playing)

Abs:
Superset:
Hanging Leg Raises 3x10
Normal Crunches 3x25

Penguins 3x25

Superset:
Toe Touches (10lbs) 3x25
Russian Twists (10lbs) 3x25

Plank with 10lbs on back 3x 1:00, :45, :30
Plank with no weight 3x :30, :45, 1:00
Excuse my dirty mirror

I'm getting closer and closer to the beach and I like what I see so far!

A


No comments:

Post a Comment