Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday's Swim and Shoulders

It was a high of 62 today. I forgot the South got cold.

My roomie and I decided to switch things up and headed to the pool to do a swim workout. I died a thousands deaths but I got through it.

Meanwhile Nutrition's Freestyle Workout (click to see her cardio post):
Via Meanwhile Nutrition
It had been a long time (years, maybe) that I had done a swim workout. 25 meters used to be cake when I was 11... but I finished it! I stopped when I needed to, but I got every lap in. I may have not finished it in the fastest time, but I finished, and that's what's important to me.

After coming home, changing and filling up on carbs, it was back to the gym for another Meanwhile Nutrition shoulder workout.

Meanwhile Nutrition's Shoulder Workout (click to see her weights post):
Via Meanwhile Nutrition

Right
Left




















Left
Right




















I leave for the beach Friday afternoon! Bikini pics here I come!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment