Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week Two Review

I am less than a week away from my beach trip!

This week was great, even with it only being my second week I feel fitter. I had to take an off day, but that's life--it happens. This weekend was another Wolfpack home game (yay tailgating!) annnnnd we won!
This accidental photo turned into a great progress pic.
Is that leg definition I see?
Tomorrow is my FOUR YEAR anniversary with my boyfriend. Hard to believe that when we met, I was a wee college freshman (he was a sophomore). Who knew that four years later I would have a full-time job, he'd be starting physical therapy school, and we'd still be going strong! I will dominate my workout tomorrow just for him :)

I have officially fallen in love with fitness. No, that doesn't mean that I'm giving up drinking, carbs, and happiness to fit into a sparkly bikini and impress other very tan people, but it does mean that I'm not giving up, especially after my beach vacation. I want to see how far I can take this whole thing. Eating healthy, going to the gym every day, even blogging about it. Here goes nothing!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment